Reporting to the CEO and working in tandem with the members of the leadership team you will work together to effectively manage and enhance the operations of Xandar Kardian. The role will lead the Project Management teams responsible for installation, field service, commissioning, production, and supply chain. This role will also act as the executive sponsor in support of the functioning and
implementation of the Quality Management System.
Direct Reports: 4 — Director, Operations (Korea); Sr. Project Manager (Canada), Product Manager (Australia), Technical Project Manager (Canada)
- Leading and managing the team of project managers, calibration engineers and field technicians who execute on the planning, installation and support of Xandar Kardian solutions in the field.
- Coordinating with the supply chain/operations lead to ensure aligned product production planning and forecasting.
- Developing a product sourcing and manufacturing strategy evaluating both in house and contract manufacturing options.
- Leading the implementation of simplified implementation management processes including launch and optimization of new and existing project management, CRM and ERP software tools.
- As the executive sponsor, ensuring the effective implementation of Xandar Kardian’s Quality Management system with particularly focus on post market surveillance.
- Establish network of installation partners across the US and Canada to support both large and small scale deployments.
- Actively manages the business’ KPIs such as process cycle time, customer satisfaction, and product and installation cost.
- Supporting all key account management processes and key client relationships working with the sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
- Develop and manage a high performance team culture, coaching, planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing contributions, and determining people strategies to retain and attract top business development talents.
- 10+ years of operations experience, ideally within a healthcare or property management environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop teams and processes to support collaboration and operational excellence.
- Hands on approach to problem solving with significant expertise deploying new systems (eg: project management, CRM, ERP) in order to streamline operational processes.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure requirements (wifi, networking, etc) in order to support the IT aspects of deployment at customer sites.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills both written and oral and ability to work with all levels of staff and management;
- Very strong organizational skills, including balancing multiple responsibilities and effectively meeting deadlines; and
- Very strong planning and project management skills: able to plan, identify and execute on
deliverables with short timelines.